Lead Instructor, Freelancer Masterclass
You Will Learn How To:
You Will Learn How To:
Lead Instructor, Freelancer Masterclass
What You Will Learn
Foundational Requirements for Success
- What to Expect
- What is a Freelancer?
- Setting Your Mental Mindset
- The Good and the Bad of Freelancing
- Freelance Success Stories
- Creating the Right Goals
- Constant Education
- How to Transition to be a Full-Time Freelancer
- Your Office Set-Up
- Should You Incorporate?
- The Friends/Family Conundrum
- The Cost of Freelancing
Branding and Positioning
- Choosing Your Niche
- Your Elevator Pitch
- Creating Your USP
- Your Awesome Profile
- Beat Your Competition
- Keeping Stats on Your Business
- Building Teams
- Asking for Client Feedback
Marketing for Clients
- Creating a Fantastic Personal Website
- Managing Your Online Reputation
- The Power of Storytelling
- Social Media Prospecting
- Prospecting on Upwork
- Prospecting on LinkedIn
- Prospecting Your 2nd and 3rd Degree Connections
- Other Platforms
- Prospecting via Cold Email
- Write Winning Bids
- Prospecting on Freelancer.com and Guru.com
- The Magical PPC Funnel
- Local Domination
Working With Clients
- How to Screen Clients
- Performance Based Work
- The Discovery Call
- How to Communicate with Clients
- Pricing Strategies
- Negotiation Tactics
- Promotional Materials
- Documents Needed
- Writing a Killer Proposal
- The Fortune is in the Follow Up
- How to Productize Your Service
- Best Practices to Keep Existing Clients Happy
- Overcoming Objections
- Ways to Make Extra Money From Your Clients
Working With Other Freelancers
- Managing Up
- Partnerships With Other Freelancers
- Managing Freelancers
- Best Practices for Getting Paid
- Saving for Retirement
- Client and Freelancer Management
Tools and Resources
- Staying Productive
- The Habits of a Successful Freelancer
- Quick Text Paste
- Format Factory
- The Importance of Meditation
- Managing Dry Spells
- How to Scale for Unlimited Potential
- Creative Visualization
- Working With Difficult Clients
- Dealing With Lawsuit Threats
Freelancer MasterClass Benefits
to New Material
Done For You Services
Love from Freelancer
Marketing Automation Freelancer
Get your work reviewed and receive real-time feedback every single day (M-F)
We’ll work with you until you at least double your investment (or more)
Our Inner Circle is filled with graduates who are looking to get and give referrals.
Step By Step!
You'll have step by step help and support throughout the entire building process!
You DO NOT have to do this thing alone! Come join other amazing coaches!
Action Over Theory
Nothing here is theory. We're in the trenches every single day testing everything!
Your Lead Instructor
Helpful Documents and Premium Material
(Worth Over $6k!)
Below is a (growing) list of the helpful documents you will get access to.
- Detailed Marketing Plan for Freelancers
- Buyer Persona Template
- Quick Proposal
- Winning Bids Template
- Start of Project Questionnaire
- End of Project Questionnaire
- Invoice Template
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Client Screening Questionnaire
- Cold Email Tracking
- Interview Scorecard
- Customer Acquisition Cost Template
- Proposal Won vs lost Tracker Template
- Cold Calling Scorecard
- Pipeline Tracker Spreadsheet
- Discovery Call Guide
- Proposal Template (helps you convert prospects to clients over 40% more)
- Client Management Spreadsheet (helps you convert prospects to clients 30% more)
- Services Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Contract Addendum
- Referral Agreement
- Statement of Work
- Partnership Offering and Agreement
Absolutely. No matter if you’ve been freelancing for 1 day or 10 years, the Freelancer Masterclass walks you through 9 step-by-step modules. Even the most experienced freelancers give great feedback to our very first module.
Some students that are extremely motivated can finish the course in a couple weeks. Some take a few months. It all depends on how much time you commit to view the videos and complete the coursework. On average, you should set aside 3 hours a week for about 6-8 weeks to complete the course.
The Inner Circle Referral Network (ICRN) is reserved for graduates of the Freelancer Masterclass. Once you graduate, you will have access to a database that lists each graduate, their bio, and their specialty. You can give and take referrals freely through this network. For example, if you are a marketer and have a client that needs design work, simply go to the ICRN, find a designer and describe your clients needs. If the designer gets hired, you capture 10% of their revenue as a referral. You will also be able to collaborate with other graduates via a private Facebook group. Not only is this helpful for referrals, it’s a great support and collaboration medium for your business.
You will have access to the course material for life in addition to any new material we publish.
Everyone is awesome in their own way :). Discounts are not offered for individuals since there is already so much inherent value in the course. It is not uncommon for freelancers to double and even triple (or more) their hourly rate and clientele once graduating.
Consultants get a TON of value out of this course because the concept of establishing your online presence, brand, reputation, prospecting for and servicing clients and being/staying productive still applies. Also, agencies solopreneurs get value out of this coursework as well.
Agencies get a TON of value out of this course because the concept of establishing your online presence, brand, reputation, prospecting for and servicing clients and being/staying productive still applies.
Before discussing cost you have to see if you qualify. Talk to one of our friendly no-pressure account reps for details.
The Only 'Stay Until You Get Paid Double'
Coaching Program Out There.
For a Career and
Income You Love Join
“I realize you have probably seen gurus out there with courses showing you how you can be successful like they claim to be. They’re throwing 💲💲💲 in the air walking out of a Lamborghini, or a castle. I’ve seen them, it’s 🤪. My approach is completely different and what I am about to show you is different, that I will promise you.
We have the most comprehensive program on earth that shows you how to earn:
- even $30k/month (or more)
freelancing from anywhere in the 🌎.
In the end, you can expect to get the income you know you’re capable of, you can expect the freedom you want and you can expect results that will change your life.
I started out, probably like you 🤟, with one corporate job after another. I hated it. I hated driving to work, I hated reporting to people, and hated worrying about getting fired all the time.
So, I had a decision to make, I could spend my only life on this planet working for some corporation or I could create my own career. And that’s what I did, I monetized my expertise as a marketer. Let me tell you something, the transition wasn’t easy. I didn’t have programs like this 15 years ago!
- I took on clients I shouldn’t have 😣
- I didn’t charge enough
- I had long dry spells where little money was coming in.
Bottom line, I spent many years doing stupid 💩 so you don’t have to.
So how did I grow my freelance business? I grew by testing. Before I was a marketer, I was a scientist 🥼. I tested everything I could about growing a freelance business. So when I say that my program shows you the best way to become a successful freelancer fast, it’s not theory, it’s validated research.
I’ve made more mistakes than I can count. Mistakes that you don’t have to make.
What I am offering you isn’t just a course. This is
- A chance for you to build a career you love.
- A chance to be an entrepreneur and
- Your chance to avoid the pitfalls that the other freelancers, including myself, have made.
If you want a winning formula, I’m handing it to you on a platter 🥘.
✋On one hand, you could keep doing what you’re doing and always wonder how to get to that next level, try a million different things that don’t work.
✋ You could get a system that gets you results.
I like to think I did it right. I’m on the homepage of Upwork, the largest freelancing platform in the world, with 18 million freelancers. I’m no model, so it wasn’t for my looks!
I’m not saying this to brag, I’m actually very humble, but I need to say it so you can believe me when I tell you that you deserve to be where I am.