Now just $97
90% off (Covid-19 special!). Offer expires very soon.
Lead Instructor, Freelancer Masterclass
You Will Learn How To:
- Create and manage rapid growth.
- Attract perfect clients.
- Streamline your workflow.
- Develop communication skills that bring higher-paying clients that stay longer.
- Become a leader.
- Create a career with the freedom to do what you want, when you want.
- Make and save money with handy tools and resources.
What You Will Learn
Foundational Requirements for Success
- What to expect
- What is a freelancer?
- Setting your mental mindset
- The good and the bad of freelancing
- Freelance success stories
- Creating the right goals
- Constant education
- How to transition to be a full-time freelancer
- Your office set-up
- Should you incorporate?
- The friends/family conundrum
- The cost of freelancing
Branding and Positioning
- Choosing your niche
- Your elevator pitch
- Creating your USP
- Your awesome profile
- Beat your competition
- Keeping stats on your business
- Building teams
- Asking for client feedback
Marketing for Clients
- Creating a fantastic personal website
- Managing your online reputation
- The power of storytelling
- Social media prospecting
- Prospecting on Upwork
- Prospecting on LinkedIn
- Prospecting Your 2nd and 3rd degree connections
- Other platforms
- Prospecting via cold email
- Write winning bids
- Prospecting on Freelancer.com and Guru.com
- The magical PPC funnel
- Local domination
Working With Clients
- How to screen clients
- Performance based work
- The discovery call
- How to communicate with clients
- Pricing strategies
- Negotiation tactics
- Promotional materials
- Documents needed
- Writing a killer proposal
- The fortune is in the follow up
- How to productize your service
- Best practices to keep existing clients happy
- Overcoming objections
- Ways to make extra money from your clients
Working With Other Freelancers
- Managing up
- Partnerships with other freelancers
- Managing freelancers
- Best practices for getting paid
- Saving for retirement
- Client and freelancer management
Tools and Resources
- Staying productive
- The habits of a successful freelancer
- Quick Text Paste
- Format Factory
- The importance of meditation
- Managing dry spells
- How to scale for unlimited potential
- Creative visualization
- Working with difficult clients
- Dealing with lawsuit threats
14+ Hours of Step-by-Step Content
World Class Support
Helpful Spreadsheets & Documents
Personal Review of Your Work
Lifetime Access to New Material
Completion Badge and Certificate
Inner Circle Referral
Love from Freelancer
Marketing Automation Freelancer
When You Graduate…
As a graduate of Freelancer Masterclass, you get a signed certificate to display in your home office and a widget to display on your website, LinkedIn page, or anywhere else online. Also as a graduate, you get access to our Inner Circle Referral Network, where students pass referrals to each other for added income.
Freelancer Masterclass is a 9 step course that is 100% online and takes 8-weeks to complete. Modules contain video content, homework and quizzes. As a student, you should commit 3-5 hours a week to complete the required material.
In addition to the bi-weekly live meetings, you can collaborate at any time with the other students in our chat board.
Your Lead Instructor
Mike Volkin, often referred to as the King of Freelancing, has been freelancing for over a decade with resounding success. He is a frequent contributing author to Forbes and has appeared on dozens of media appearances spanning radio, TV and podcasts and has also been featured on the homepage of Upwork.
As a best-selling author who has built and sold 4 companies, Mike continues to inspire entrepreneurs throughout the world helping freelancers break free from the corporate rat race and spearhead their own successful careers.
Specialty: Reputation Management
Specialty: Social Media
Helpful Documents and Premium Material
Below is a (growing) list of the helpful documents you will get access to.
- Detailed Marketing Plan for Freelancers
- Buyer Persona Template
- Quick Proposal
- Organic Funnel
- Paid Funnel
- Winning Bids Template
- Start of Project Questionnaire
- End of Project Questionnaire
- Invoice Template
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Client Screening Questionnaire
- Cold Email Tracking
- Interview Scorecard
- Customer Acquisition Cost Template
- Proposal Won vs lost Tracker Template
- Cold Calling Scorecard
- Pipeline Tracker Spreadsheet
- Discovery Call Guide
- Proposal Template (helps you convert prospects to clients over 40% more)
- Client Management Spreadsheet (helps you convert prospects to clients 30% more)
- Services Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Contract Addendum
- Referral Agreement
- Statement of Work
- Partnership Offering and Agreement
Absolutely. No matter if you’ve been freelancing for 1 day or 10 years, the Freelancer Masterclass walks you through 9 step-by-step modules. Even the most experienced freelancers give great feedback to our very first module.
The tests are between 10 and 25 questions and are multiple choice. If you fail a test you can work with your account rep to work on your incorrect answers. You can take the test twice. If you fail twice, your account rep will work with you to rectify the issues. You will not have to pay to take the test multiple times.
Once you become a premium member, you’ll have access to the all the courses and materials. You will not get access to the Inner Circle Referral Network until you graduate.
The online live group sessions are 30 minutes long every other week and are hosted by our instructors. Sometimes a lesson will be taught and sometimes there will be a guest speaker.
Some students that are extremely motivated can finish the course in a couple weeks. Some take a few months. It all depends on how much time you commit to view the videos and complete the coursework. On average, you should set aside 3 hours a week for about 8 weeks to complete the course.
The Inner Circle Referral Network (ICRN) is reserved for graduates of the Freelancer Masterclass. Once you graduate, you will have access to a database that lists each graduate, their bio, and their specialty. You can give and take referrals freely through this network. For example, if you are a marketer and have a client that needs design work, simply go to the ICRN, find a designer and describe your clients needs. If the designer gets hired, you capture 10% of their revenue as a referral. You will also be able to collaborate with other graduates via a private Facebook group. Not only is this helpful for referrals, it’s a great support and collaboration medium for your business.
You will have access to the course for 3 months, as well as access to the chat boards and live bi-weekly classes . Premium students have lifetime access to new material, free of charge.
Discounts are not offered for individuals since there is already so much inherent value in the course. It is not uncommon for freelancers to double and even triple (or more) their hourly rate and clientele once graduating.
Consultants get a TON of value out of this course because the concept of establishing your online presence, brand, reputation, prospecting for and servicing clients and being/staying productive still applies. Also, solopreneurs get value out of this coursework as well.
Agencies get a TON of value out of this course because the concept of establishing your online presence, brand, reputation, prospecting for and servicing clients and being/staying productive still applies.
- Legal documents (services agreement, statement of work addendum, ICA, Partnership agreement and offering, Referral agreement)
- Proposal template
- Discovery call guide
- Client management spreadsheet
For a Career and Income You Love Join
Now Only $97
One Time Payment
- 10 classes-1.5 hours of video instructions (no quizzes)
- Digital & printed certificate of completion (with unique ID #)
- Helpful documents & spreadsheets (see details below)
- Double Your Rate Guarantee (see guarantee page)
- Ongoing Education/Benefits:
- Access to the Inner Circle Referral Network (once you graduate)
- Live bi-weekly group classes for personalized Q&A
- Access to student chat forum